Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Merry Month of May

Oh here we are...May 2010. I am very busy with my job and with all the schedule talking to models and setting up photo shoots to build my portfolio. But yes it is the month of May. Raised Catholic in the Philippines I often feel happiness when the month of May arrives because in my country we celebrate Flores de Mayo or The Flowers of May in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This is the month dedicated to Mary and for kids to offer flowers in front of Mary's image in Catholic churches.

May is also a lovely month since this is the time when flowers bloom at their best and it is the month before summer comes, my favorite season of the year.

Well perhaps tomorrow I will post a new topic. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...