Monday, April 19, 2010

The Last of My Style Icons

It has been fun blogging about personalities whom I believe are style icons. I genuinely believe they are such icons based on the right choice of clothes and accessories they wear. I did find it interesting that no young personality made it to my list of style icons. It makes me think that one's own great style doesn't really show until one gets more mature or perhaps young people today are more prone to be just blind followers of what the media and designers would like them to wear even if the style dictated to them are not fit for their age and personality. Whatever the reason is...I really don't care. To each his own style.
Here are the last of my eternal style icons, sadly all of them passed away.


Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) - High fashion


Princess Grace of Monaco (1929-1982) - Serene and aristocratic


Katherine Hepburn (1907-2003) - All American and headstrong

Photos Courtesy of Music2MyEars
Photo Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38934532@N04/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...