Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Style Hot Machines

SSC Ultimate Aero

Well it has been great researching and blogging what I had read about luxury exotic/sports cars. I am not an avid fan of fancy cars, but when I started to research about these pretty road machines, I did like what I saw and what I read. The one thing that amazes me is the speed of these cars, they are really super fast and at the same time for those that can afford these cars, they could use them as normal everyday cars. The next thing I love about these cars is the design of the body and the materials used for its exterior and interior, it also includes the special tires used for these cars...really fantastic from inside-out and vice versa. The manufacturers are also exclusive for each brand or are tied up with a huge international ot national car brand names. No wonder these cars are mega-expensive. Don't need to write more of my opinions here about these cars but I believe a lot of you will agree that to own one or a fleet of these cars is to live life in the stylish fast lane. Zoom, zoom baby....

Pagani Zonda F

Photo Credit: SSC Ultimate Aero
Photo Courtesy: Loguef
Photo Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11684935@N02/

Photo Credit: Pagani Zonda F
Photographer: Wesley and Brandon Rosenblum
Photo Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wesbran/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...