Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer is Here

Well it is great to know that summer is here, at least for the northern part of the western hemisphere. This is one season I love. The days are longer and there are a lot more things to do.

Ah the great outdoors - hiking, the beaches, the lazy days at the park, biking and rollerblading, strolling by the pier, dancing outdoors, dining outdoors, etc. a lot more you can do outdoors during summer. The fashion and style during summer is also nice, less clothes, light colors, simple to wild prints, the hats and fedoras, the swim wear and board shorts etc. The cold drinks - oh wow!!! cold lemonade and orange juice and fruits galore, well tropical fruits. Yes there is a lot more to do this summer.

Summer for me is when I can do a lot of photo shoots since I love shooting outdoors on-location. If I get the chance I try to go out of the city and go to a quaint and quiet town for the weekend or if I have a budget I go fly out of the country or visit another state for a little rest and recreation. Happy summer 2010 to all!!!

Photo Credit: Summer Sunset over Lake Michigan
Photographer: Norm Hoesktra
Photo Link: www.flickr.com/photos/norjam8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...