Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stop Being A Bully !!!

Anti-Bullying Campaign Poster
For today I would like to post this short blog about my opinion on bullying and the BULLIES! Bullying for me is one of the most stupid acts that anyone can do. Obviously it is not productive, it doesn't do anything good to the bully and for the person being bullied. It is a negative and non-productive energy. I also think that parents should be the very first people who should and must educate their children at a young age against bullying and how to confront a bully, and how to address the situation and tell the appropriate authorities. I believe that parents must always include the bullying issue when they talk to their children. After all children are the reflection of their parent's beliefs and values.

As for the the bullies out there, I can only tell you one thing STOP being a bully! I personally believe bullies are ego and power trippers who can only beat and take people who are not as big as they are physically plus most bullies stick together in groups because I know and I am sure that they cannot bully just by themselves because they are cowards. Most bullies hate themselves, are jealous of others and frustrated with their life and mostly unloved at home. Technically, I believe that a bully, truly only bullies himself.

As for those who think they are being bullied (hard as it may seem to do) you must expose the bullies to proper authorities, learn to stand up against these losers and live your life!

Photo: BullyingUK Campaign Poster
Photo Credit: BullyingUK
Photo Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bullyinguk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...