Monday, March 1, 2010

The Underworld

Mobs, gangs, crimes, the underworld. Unfortunately this is part of human life. For the next few days we will learn about various crime organizations big or small. We will see how they work, the symbols they use and possibly know what their objectives are.

In my first blog entry I mentioned that I will try to discuss everything that has to do with lifestyle and I think that an organized crime group or a loosely organized crime group is also a part of lifestyle. Obviously people who belong to a gang believe that one can find a meaning in his or her life by being a member. On my part, writing a blog for gangs and mobs is an eye-opener, giving me the chance to learn more about these denizens of the underworld (from what I already know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...