Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lifestyle

Lifestyle or "modus vivendi" in Latin pertains to the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc. that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

That said my blog will try to cover all types of lifestyle. Lifestyles of different cultures, lifestyles of ancient and modern civilizations, tribal customs, global traditional practices, festivals and feasts perhaps even burial customs...anything just about anything that will be educational for all of us. We will also talk about the lifestyles of the rich and famous, royalties, celebrities, the mafia, the yakuza, hip hop life, ballerinas, models, musicians etc. and possibly feature everyday people.

My blogging is a combination of style and lifestyle and anything in between. Though sometimes, I may deviate from the topic of my blog and may voice out my opinion about politics, current events and social issues as well. I would like to be informative and most especially I would love to learn from my readers too. I will certainly welcome sensible comments or replies if one wishes to post any opinions.

I will do my best to be true to my objective that this blog remains real and unpretentious. This blog is for all of us to share.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to more objective reading in your blog in its very true essence. Best of luck in 2010!

    Arcel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...