Monday, April 5, 2010

My Style Icons

The days just fly so fast and quick. It is now April 2010, early Spring and the Easter Holiday just ended. Three months of 2010 over and we're not getting any younger. Oh life, we love it, we hate it!!!

Well for the next days to come I would like to blog about famous people or maybe not so famous people that I consider to be style icons, my Style Icons. These people that I will feature are those that I believe (in my opinion) are really the icons of style, not only in the way they dress up but in the way they handle their business and their personal affairs. Some of them may have a colorful past that we might be aware of or might not be aware of, or they may have some bizzare or weird character and some may still be here with us and others had passed away, etc.

At any rate I do not expect the readers to agree with my choices since this is a very subjective issue. But I invite you to come and check my choices and enjoy the ride. My Style Icons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...