Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Style Icon: Karl Lagerfeld


Another Style Icon in my list is German designer and artist Karl Lagerfeld. His style and attitude is always consistent of how he presents himself. I like his European way of dressing and accessorizing himself. Great body-hugging tops matched with skinny pants. I also like how he matches his business suit with necktie or scarf, worn the Lagerfeld way with skinny jeans. By the way the extra accessories are the the sunglasses, the gloves and sadly I don't see the fan anymore. Of course the neatly pulled back and ponytailed silver hair will always be his signature look.

In my own words I would call Karl's syle as "funky elegance", I feel some hint of a fashion rebel in him. I love the style and admire the designer and artist. My Style Icon: Karl Lagerfeld.

Photo Credit: Karl Lagerfeld in Black and White
Courtesy by: Fabiana B.
Photo Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8226359@N03/page3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...