Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank You Readers and Visitors

Hi readers or page viewers of this blog. I have been quite busy over the summer (July-Sept.) and I obviously didn't have the chance to post new entries. Now that I am back I will try my best to continue blogging on great stuffs and informative issues.
Since I haven't read nor updated this blog for more than three months I have no idea if people are still reading some of my entries or at least simply viewing its pages but surprisingly two days ago I just found out that the blog's administrators added new features: a counter which registers the number of how many people visited my blog, the countries where my blog is visited or read, the popular postings that people read on my blog and so on and so forth. I was just amazed and happy to inform you my DEAREST READERS even if you are not regular followers of this blog that this blogsite is not far behind. So far we garnered 2000 plus visits since we started this blog this year, not bad at all. Also found out that this blog is quite popular in India and the Philippines. What more can I say, I am very THANKFUL for all of you who visit or read this blogsite. Thank you, thank you so much. You all keep me going in preparing and writing nice little blogs for you to enjoy.

Below are the countries and the approximate number of peoples from those countries who at one time or the other visited or read my blog. This official information is taken from the Stats Report about this blogsite (your blogsite dear readers!). This Stat Report covers May 2010 to Oct. 2010.

United States 568
India 501
Philippines 389
United Kingdom 111
Australia 84
Canada 57
Italy 32
South Korea 30
China 22
Poland 20

Once again THANK YOU for those who visit and/or read my postings. Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...